photo like-home.jpg   photo like-about.jpg   photo like-contact.jpg

Saturday, June 30, 2012

28 good years to like


My grandmother gave me a memory book for my 28th Birthday on 6/11/12.  This is the year I will marry, move from a city I love, change careers, and ultimately "grow up."  Perusing the pages of the memory book I'm overwhelmed by how much euphoria I expressed as a child.  Where did all that go?  I say the phrase "obsessed!" and "i die!" with such regularity you would think that this emotive positivity would just be flowing out of me - but honestly, its a little forced and maybe too Kardashian inspired. 

Speaking of those Kardashians - I'm more than fed up with a culture obsessed with promoting themselves - their brand - their ego.  The regard for selflessness and admiration of ones heros (rather than oneself) is really lacking.  In this blog I intend to focus on "liking" those everyday heros and things that make you want to genuinely jump up in support, passion, and like it!  No more pintrest tagging and facebook tagging will suffice - look out world - I'm really gonna like ya!
 photo like-sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment